Introduction



Hello Everyone!


My name is Adibah Mazlan. I shall take this introduction part to brief about myself. I am science stream student for 10 years and now pursuing my study in pharmaceutical field. I love to update myself regarding health and beauty. Beauty is something subjective to be described. It depends individually on how they define beauty itself. Beauty is not necessarily to be shown physically but the most important is to have beauty deep inside of your heart. So, having beauty on both internally and externally is a good package of a soul. Besides, attaining beauty in the healthy way is of course the most preferable path. 


I love to share my knowledge and experience with everyone. Indeed I don't know everything but I am willing to learn with an open heart. I hope this blog site be a pit stop where we can learn and share knowledge together. 


With Love,
Adibah Mazlan =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment